I cannot say enough about the work that AgencyMoonlighter completed for me in my quest to find the perfect logo - after reading my bio information, she truly was able to grasp the type of design I was looking for to transform my idea into the perfect logo. Her work is trendy, whimsical and simply put - FUN.
Thanks to AgencyMoonlighter for creating the perfect logo . . . .I can't thank you enough!
Divine Wood Fired Pizza
- Pizza Gal
How ecelshop started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Working with a 3rd generation tannery and leather makers in a small Argentinian town - we make unisex leather travel goods (bags, wallets, ipad folders) with a vintage look but modern aesthetic.
We are aiming for an all ages demographic - who appreciate hermes-esque design/quality (think double stitching, good quality brass buckles etc) but who don't want to spend over $300-400 for a travel bag.
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Originally the company's name was an acronym ECEL, Entre Chien et Loup - a french saying meaning between the dog and the wolf and twilight/dusk.
As the company has actually formed - we don't feel the name sake fits an australian design company that produces leather goods in argentina and were looking for help on a new by line - eg: ECEL - South American Travel Goods
The companies we would like to base the branding soundboard on include: Hermes, Monocle Magazine, http://themotley.com
What we would like is :
- a name that can stand on it's own (with by-line)
- a motif in a circle (similar to the monocle magazine M and Hermes H)
- a picture which works with the name/motif - again either something hermes and/or see attached. Also quite keen on personified animal.
I have attached my original sketch for the company. Please don't feel compelled to use it (nor anything else I have said) as inspiration though for the reasons outlined above!
OTHER: Some of the mediums we will be using the branding on include -
* 3cm high x9cm long label (most likely leather embossed but maybe sewn if colours needed)
* Website header/footer
* Foil embossed, laser cut or colour printed into packing boxes (probably same style as white glossy cake boxes but in company colours)