Julie Robles Photography is becoming Jules & Albie Photography. We are a husband and wife team who specializes in fun, eclectic wedding photography. We want a colorful logo that fits our fun images.
Jules & Albie Photography
We need a logo that can stand alone on business cards or go in the corner of a photo as a watermark. Our products are high-end in quality. We want a high-end, but not stuffy look. Something really fun and quirky. Something memorable. We like to get to know our clients on a personal level and develop a comfortable rapport with them. Our studio is home-based, and we love to invite clients into our home for consultations. We are Christian and want to spread the love.
- We are fairly open to color schemes, but we like bright colors. We are thinking about basing our color scheme on the colors in this photo I took in New Orleans: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0KUroUiqd…h/0006.jpg
- A logo that pops and works with our style of photography. Our current website is http://www.julieroblesphotography.com and our blog is http://www.julieroblesphotography.blogspot.com. Please check out our photos and design accordingly.
- We love the look and style of a fashion magazine.
- Should include either "Jules & Albie" and/or "J & A"
- Needs to be a vector file. Will be working with it in Photoshop.
- Really generic looking blah logos that no one will remember.
- Neutral colors like beige and champagne.
- Anything overly feminine or masculine.