The designer 'Snook' was wonderful to work with - my feedback was incorporated into designs quickly and cleverly and she was very flexible and generous with providing variations/file types of the final logo. And of course, her designs were wonderful. I highly recommend 'Snook.'
- Nauset Partners
How John | Photography started their logo design journey
Creative logo for hip, upcoming photographer. Logo needs to be easily read and have an embossed look so that its easily readable as a watermark on pictures with different types of background. Logo will be used for watermark, business cards, stationary and website. So it needs to be formatted accordingly.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
As with any logo, it needs to stand out and memorable! I would prefer the words " John Photography" in the logo. In regards to font, it should be clear and concise, with a bit of a shadow of some sort so that it stands out on pictures.
Logo needs to be versatile enough to go well with all aspects of photographs - weddings, automotive, portraits, etc.
- Words "John Photography" within logo
- Additional sign and/or crest would be considered
- Font: clean, hit and easy to read...but professional looking
- Logo's submitted needs to be in several different color schemes
- Fav Colors: black, gray, red and white
- Logo must not become pix elated when enlarged or shrunken
- Logo must also be transparent, if needed
- Logo Format: logo needs to be formatted so that it's transparent for watermarks. Made so that it does not get pixelated when blown up..VECTOR FORMAT
- Photo or graphic of camera
- Reused or similar designs - if used, i will automatically disqualify
- Word art
- Stolen logos/graphics
- Flowers or anything feminine