We're an Independent Financial Advice/Wealth management company that specialises in providing bespoke financial solutions to Dentists. We're all about providing financial freedom based on saving/investing/retirement planning/income protection and helping dentists to create and protect wealth.
INote : IFA stands for Independent Financial Advice and this is well known in the UK so doesn't really need to be expanded on i.e the initials IFA are fine. Now thinking that small case letters may look better ? i.e. "ifa4dentists"
We're IFA4dentists ! an Independent Financial Advice/Wealth management company that specialises in providing bespoke financial solutions to Dentists. We're all about providing financial planning based on saving/investing/retirement planning/and wealth protection, and helping dentists to create and protect wealth
We need a logo (using "IFA4dentists") designed for our product covers, websites, letterhead, etc. It needs to be a multi-purpose . We're looking for something clean, fresh, high-quality, and very professional-looking. Something cool, trendy, up-to-date - with an air of respectability, trust and integrity, that will stand the test of time
Financial planning can sometimes be seen as boring so we're trying to achieve a contemporary, exciting, hip look, whilst still purveying trust and integrity that everyone looks for when it comes to financial advice - and our logo should reflect that. Our products and services, are all about WEALTH management --- from commercial lending, to increasing your income, to saving & investing, retiring sooner, and creating a better lifestyle and is tailired to DENTISTS only so they're needs to be a Dental theme (potentially in an abstract way)
The company is based in the UK so we do not want unrelated dollar signs etc.
- Logo needs to be trendy, stylish and clean and with an ayre of integrity and trust
- Multi purpose. Will be used for website, letterheads, business cards etc
- We're open to suggestions for the layout of the name. We were thinking along the lines of keeping the letters as follows "IFA4dentists" with the same capitals etc and no spaces. But we are open to suggestions on this.
- Now thinking that smal case letters may look better ? i.e. "ifa4dentists"
- Dollar signs and similar.