She’s very professional and prompt with her work. I’m very happy with her ideas and designs.
Job met my expectations
How infowAy started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Experts in high end residential/commercial painting and specialty coating applications (epoxy, sealers etc). Professional contractor delivering top quality results and first class service on every job regardless of size.
Demographic 25-75 M/F. Location: Primarily in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Palm Beach. income $60k+, Legal/Medical professionals, CEO, CFO, COO, Entrepreneur.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) Aiming for something elegant, but eye catching.
2) Look and feel of a national brand for possible franchise opportunities.
(a) must look good for vehicle wraps.
3) I like the residential home and larger buildings incorporated by other designer examples in logo section.
4) Somehow incorporate a residential home roof into the A for Apex.
5) Would like to keep simple for stitching/printing on shirts. Limited commentary I know.....I'm terrible with design ideas.
6) Would like to see paint swipe or brush with paint marks in the X also.