FranchisingWorks is a social enterprise based in the UK, that operates a national programme aiming to stimulate new businesses and jobs in city areas using franchising.
- Typically successful, self-made businessmen and women in their 40's and 50's
- Local public sector bodies with responsibilities for enterprise employment and regeneration
- High Street Banks
- The general public
- A diverse range of people: different backgrounds - social, ecomonic and age
- Those interested in self employment
It needs to include the words 'FranchisingWorks'
The word 'Franchising' should have greater emphasis than 'Works' but they should still be in tension with each other.
'Franchising' should be in a classy, quality typeface.
The design should represent
The logo should be:
- forward looking
Avoid neon brights
Example of other logos typifying these criteria
- HSBC http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/
- Blue Orchid http://www.theblueorchid.co.uk/
- Venture http://venturemarketinggroup.net/
- ING Direct http://www.ingdirect.co.uk/
It will be used on
- a website
- business cards