Vierworks did a great job designing our logo! From the start, Vier listened to every note that was mentioned in the briefing and worked with us throughout the contest to adjust the design to our complete satisfcation. Thank you Vierworks!
- Dan The Marketer
How theJP started their logo design journey
IT Guidebooks/CRM Guidebooks - Helping you choose the right IT solution for your busines
IT Guidebooks will eventually be an umbrella brand for a series of sites. The first site is CRM Guidebooks and a model of the website can be found at :http://crm.tjpblog.com.au/
We are looking for a an overall IT Guidebooks Brand and the first execution being the CRM Guidebooks version.
We will look at other solutions such as financial and security software. We will also look out to other markets overseas.
We will look for other interesting icons for the "features" frame in the site. The first job is to replace the image of two men and a bridge. This comes from our consulting site ( thejenkinspartnership.com.au)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The market is small and medium sized businesses who are
* buying software eg CRM
* have low technical skills to select software
* need assistance on choosing the right solutions
* need a recommendation on who to talk to and how to get the best solution.
Today they may go to a vendor site but there is no independent company to help then evaluate the right solutions and aims to simplify the technology into simple solutions. This is where CRM Guidebooks comes in.
We are looking for a logo represent our site.
Our brand aimes to provide guidance, to simplify a daunting task in finding the right software. We look to simplify technology into a business decision.
1. Cartoons are OK if they help
2. Want to be seen as a professional organisation
3. Want to be trusted
4. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
5. Design needs to be FLEXIBLE so that a common theme can be developed. First two versions being IT Guidebooks and CRM Guidebooks and then others as we grow - so imagine adding a version for Security of Marketing