TextFugu (by Tofugu.com)
My name is Koichi - I'm one of the top Japan-bloggers on the net, and I'm looking to expand into the Japanese language market. I am writing a high-end online TextBook to be sold via my blog (100,000+ pageviews monthly), YouTube (15,000+ subscribers), adwords, and other J-blogger websites.
My target audience is for people who would like to learn Japanese. TextFugu will be a higher end product ($99+) and target language learning software like Rosetta Stone with better content, more flexibility, and more focus on the "how" and "why" of learning Japanese.
Logo image / icon:
-The name of the product is "TextFugu," so it should have something to do with Fugu (blowfish).
- 500x500 pixels if not vector-based
- Needs to be fun + professional, since I'll be selling this to companies / schools as well as individuals.
- Along with the logo, you should include text to go with it. The text should be "TextFugu."
- If you can, please make a version that also has the sub header "By Tofugu.com" in it.
- Please be able to provide the original file formats (PSD, AI, whatever) with all the layers in tact (I want to be able to make changes if I want to!)
- Use your creativity to come up with something great!
You can view the original branding at http://textfugu.com, but PLEASE DO NOT work off of this, or the website layout constraints. These will most likely be changed, and should not be used as a reference point!