1. We want to come across as very professional, cutting edge, and organized, without being intimidating.
2. The typeface should be clear, simple, bold & stand out. The first letter of each word should be capitalized.
3. Please do not use any stock images or clip art.
4. Please do not use dollar signs/get rich quick imagery. We do want to
convey the idea of success, mastery, freedom, and wealth.
5. Designs may have a graphic/picture & logo combined together, as long as it is very legible, appropriate, and looks crisp. A graphic/pic is not required though.
6. Stacking the words “personal training business” on top of each other maybe a great way to make the logo more digestible and direct, but other layouts are welcome too. However, either stack all 3, or stack "personal training" on top of "business", don't stack "personal" on top of "training business". Please use the ".com"
7. We want to convey the idea that a personal trainer is someone who really cares about people, someone who loves to work out, and helps people change their lives.
8. Use of exercise equipment pictures within the logo is discouraged.
Please see attached document for more requirements. Thanks.