Once again, ZhuMta was professional and very responsive. Always happy to work with him!!
I had hundreds of different designers participate in my logo contest. And, Khiro was the ONLY one to creatively turn my thoughts into a remarkable logo! I intend to work with this exceptional designer in future projects!
- S.N.Y™ -1
How alex_goodwille started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am trying to make it easier for people to be informed and empower people to vote, through a topic specific interactive content aggregator, which then builds into a structured debate on said topic. I need to engage the general public as well as the expert establishment alike.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
GOAL: We are looking to develop a logo which engages our user base taking action to understand topics and make a decision, a vote.
• farily modern
• professional but with a playful tone.
• elegant and engaging
DESIGNS WE LIKE:
• we like designs that cleverly use negative space - FedEx is a good example with an action in the middle
• spartan golf club.jpg - we like this for the professional but playful tone
Attached is a wire frame mockup of our about us page to give you some idea of where the logo will sit.
1. we like the idea of there being some kind of flow from curiosity to action
2. we would like to strike a playful tone
3. Anything that removes the fear of conflict in debate could be an avenue
4. One must vote and one should use it wisely
We have registered the domain Gotto.Vote