ThinData is rapidly evolving into a digital and database marketing agency. We partner with companies to dialogue with their customers and/or potential customers through personal, relevant and timely communication. We help move them from the world of “blasting” and “broadcasting” to the world of personalized, data-driven, one-to-one communications through multiple channels.
We believe that great marketing uses insights from data analysis to deliver the perfect message through the right online/offline channels. Technology allows us to distribute on target and measure the response through automated channels and direct customer feedback/dialogue. Thindata 1:1 transforms how companies communicate with their customers.
See our existing website (http://www.thindata.com) for additional insight. The website redesign will be a next step after a new logo is created.
Large corporations to small/medium sized business.
Thanks to all for the innovative thought that is going into this exercise. We're seeing some intriguing material. After internal group review of our progress so far, here are thoughts that should be considered as you revise designs or introduce new ones:
1. Review the creative brief completely before posting a new design. Some designs are using elements that we dismissed in the brief.
2. Pay less attention to the current website and design. We're hoping for new options as well...not just iterations of the current theme.
3. Avoid pronounced differentiation of the two words "thin" and "data." Remember that Thindata is one word with a lowercase "d". Typeface and color treatments of the name might subtly hint at the two words, but differentiation should be light, if any.
4. Consider designs that introduce a light creative play around the "1:1" as a supporting logomark element/bug.
5. FYI, "1:1" is a formulaic representation of "one-to-one" marketing communications. One person/business to another.
Key on the concepts of data insight, technology, and interactive customer dialogue. The logo voice should engender the sense of smart (but not smug), honest, collaborative, direct, organized, and simple—yet unexpected. The persona we’re looking for is closer to that of a “business consulting firm” than a trendy design boutique, hot-shot ad agency, or technology company.
We are looking for a new logomark/logotype to represent our new name, Thindata 1:1. Please note that we will be using a lowercase “d” in the new name.
The new logo should integrate with our current brand graphics, but it is not required that you use the current color palette or fonts – just be aware of them. You may choose to use the blue and gold or a variation of those colors, expand the palette or suggest an entirely new one. The logo should also represent well in black and white. Use existing fonts, or explore new ones. We’re open to all suggestions.
There are no current plans to incorporate a tagline with the logo.
The files we require are:
1. Print file format – .ai (CMYK)
2. Web file format – .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock photos or clip art in your design.