Looking for a clean, simple and professional logo. Style of the website will follow on from the logo so we're open to ideas
The GigCatcher website is being completely redesigned from the ground up, so we're looking for a decent logo to go with it...
The aim of the GigCatcher website is to make is as easy and quick as possible to find live music events near you. Simplicity is the key.
The site caters for all types of music from punk to opera, so the logo needs to be neutral in that respect.
Once the logo is sorted we'll be looking to give the rest of the site a graphical makeover, so this is only the start.
1 star -Wrong direction, start over again with something completely different
2 star - some elements I like
3 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
4 star - design is being considered
5 star - made the final cut!
- The leading 'G' and 'C' in GigCatcher should be larger typeface than the 'ig' and 'atcher' for good readability (can be mixed-case or capitals)- Should look modern, with clean lines
- Open to ideas on colours, so long as it is still readable - although reds, blues, blacks and whites would probably be favourable. Am prepared to be convinced otherwise though...
- Logo should be in a vector format
- No images of headphones/speakers/violins/notes etc. - it needs to be neutral remember :)
- It doesn't need to have .com or .co.uk in it, just "GigCatcher"