WHAT WE"RE LOOKING FOR
A design concept, an icon within the logo that with time, can become a standalone Logo/Idea. Perhaps it could be a cartoon(s) character/motif, based on Darwin/Einstein - the fuzzy-haired eccentric professor, etc. But the emphasis clearly has to be on cool/fun/funky/intelligent rather than cartoon/kids/silly.
Please see the attached Stickmen/mad professor samples - perhaps we can create a character with a Fuzzy jumper or Fuzzy hair etc.
BACKGROUND INFO: COMPANY NAME AND PHILOSOPHY
Fuzzy [Logic] = the powerful mathematical system used by today's leading search engines that allows for interpretative and approximate multi-value based searches, rather than the simple but restrictive, traditional binary logic-based searches
Memes = units of culture (ideas, behaviors or styles) that live in the mind and reproduce from person to person by writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena.
• Memes are the cultural equivalent of genes: they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures
• Memes are the DNA of successful web communication
BACKGROUND INFO: DESIGN THEMES
1) Success in the Online World requires having the right Digital DNA - the right "Memes"
2) This is the era of Digital Darwinism - “It’s not the strongest or the most intelligent that survive, but the most adaptable”
3) We create Memes that are sticky and successful because we weave together our client's aspirations with topical, pertinent and brand/value-related communication concepts on appropriate platforms.
4) Think burs/burrs - the sticky little seeds that you catch on your trousers or socks when walking through a field.
5) Successful communication is a two way-process: our solutions tie together U and ME [fUzzy meMEs]
6) We create Genetically Modified Memes by weaving the technological and cultural zeitgeist with our client's brands.