We are a new breed of BUSINESS BROKERS, and business consultants. Simply put, we help people to buy and sell their business. We help sellers market, price and negotiate. We help buyers with selection, financing and consulting. We are seeking a "Texas" sense, look, feel, sense of place - yet professional looking.
Target audience: Business buyers and sellers. People thinking of buying or people thinking of selling their business. No business too small or too large. From Main street to Wall street, all sizes. From "mom and pop" businesses with a few employees to Fortune 500 companies with thousands of employees. We help people sell their home-based based businesses too!
We need a logo that is exciting and hotter than donut grease!!!!
We are looking for a logo represent our web site: TexasBusinessTrader.com (all words and .com must be included in design)
Some image IDEAS the logo COULD (doesn't have to) incorporate:
TX state flag, a state of Texas, Lone Star, barb wire, prickly pear cactus, oak trees, rail fence, longhorn steer, characiture of gunslinger (Yosemite Sam-ish?), six shooter, BBQ, Jalapeno pepper, oil well, branding iron, etc.
Here are a few things to think about:
1. Drawings - we want it to be "Texas" but not cheap or childlike - please, professional and easy to read.
2. Make the image/design make it easy for them to remember!
3. We are NOT a big fan of buildings, offices, skyscrapper images.
4. Nothing too elegant - we do not want to come across as being fancy or snooty. We want prospects to feel comfortable with us, yet trusted and professional.
5. The typeface should be easy to read/remember phrase i.e.: capitalize first letter of each word, different color of each word, etc.
Please feel free to experiment with colors!
Get creative in tie-ing in a "business" aspect of this too. Think Texas business, let your imagination soar!
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
TIF 300 dpi full color
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo