- I prefer something with hues of blue, black and grey. I'm open to anything though. - Maybe a red, orange, yellow scheme?
- I want to use this logo on my website, business card, e-mail signature, and potentially on letterhead. Please make sure the resolution, etc. is appropriate for each use. Because I'd like to use the logo in print, please provide a CMYK image in either PDF, EPS, SVG, Corel Draw CDR, or Adobe Illustrator AI format.
- No stock images
- No gavels
- Nothing like what you'd find on a traditional law firm website.
- Slogan: "Research and Briefing for Solo and Small Firm Lawyers" - One idea is a graphic, possibly a slick, cartoonish drawing of a person. (Something like: http://www.abstrakt-design.de/; except dressed as a lawyer.)
I really like the 3D drawing on this site!!! 3D is preferred to 2D.
- Bonus points if you can contrast it with something like this: http://www.abstrakt-design.de/kontakt.html, illustrating the busy solo lawyer.)
- maybe include link to http://www.soloplusllc.com