Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I photograph people in their most flattering light and expression and make them feel great when they see their photos. I make people question their go-to mindset of saying, "I'm not photogenic". My target audience is:
- Conferences where I shoot speakers with confident and engaging expressions standing before the podium with strong, impactful slide decks displayed behind them
- Business Networking/Social Events where I capture candid shots of people socializing with relaxed, fun and energetic faces that capture the energy of the event
- I'm a ninja proposal photographer lying in wait for my client to arrive in the predetermined site to drop to his knee and ask for his partner's hand in marriage with the perfect light and background all set to go.
- I shoot creative head shots of people in their element- shooting in their work environment or place that makes them feel alive and vibrant to capture that authentic expression, stoic posture and grounded vibe of them feeling great about who they are and what they do
- I get dirty running around the sand box and playground and roll around the lawn capturing candid shots of family and their kids playing, laughing and smiling because their world is all about having fun and feeling good.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Hi, Thank you for reading my notes here! I am a photographer who is not pretentious! I don't see myself as a struggling artist trying to capture the souls of my clients. I am just a guy who finds it really gratifying to capture photos of people in which the feel good about themselves. I don't want an artsy fartsy logo with stereotypical over the top fancy script writing which to me feels too artsy/fairytale. I am casual, straight forward, and like something maybe more edgy, rough, bold. My "logo" at the moment is simply my url "http://www.stevengregoryphotography.com" using Vanthian Ragnarok font. I really like this font and if that is something that works within the logo and tag line "capturing people in their element" I'd be interested in seeing that, or maybe that is just an example for you to consider. I will attach a photo with this font used as my watermark for you to see. Thank you very much for your time and help!