Student Government Association
Gainesville State College is one of the fastest growing schools in Georgia and we are looking for a new seal that represents the excellence, achievement and diversity of SGA, our Student Government Association...
... and we want you to design it!
For more information about Gainesville State College visit http://www.gsc.edu
We promise to give great feedback to all designs!
Gainesville State College is one of the fastest growing schools in Georgia, with currently just over 9,000 students.
Things we must have:
- The seal must still be clear when scaled from very large to small sizes.
- It must have the look and feel of a seal. (for example: U.S. Government Seals http://bit.ly/sealexamples )
- It must have “Student Government Association” written in full.
- It must have “Gainesville State College” written in full.
- It must feature our mascot ‘Laker the Goose’.
Please Note: Due to existing image restrictions, this new look and feel of ‘Laker’ must be similar (but please not identical!) to previous artwork attached to this brief.
You are not restricted to recreating Laker exactly from the previous artwork. Please create your own designs only using the image posted as a guide for how Laker could look.
Things we would really like to have:
- We like a maximum of three colors, which could be our school colors: green, white and gray.
Ideas we'd really like to see you play around with:
- We would like to see symbols of a gavel, a scales of justice and a silhouette of geese flying in V formation.
- We would like to see the numbers 1964 (the year GSC was founded) and this year 2009 incorporated.
- The Seal doesn’t have to be a circle.
The hidden symbol DOES NOT have to be scalable, meaning it can be smaller or more obscure on the seal.
We would like the number 53 incorporated into the symbol as a hidden symbol, aka 'easter-egg'. Also, it doesn't have to be the digits 5 and 3 themselves, it could also be five objects of one type, and three of another on the seal. Get creative! We're looking for the coolest, hidden way you can use 5 and 3.