Completed direct mail proofs for a redesigned publication.
How ICS Blue started their logo design journey
The Lovely Lingerie Company (no '.com' or '.co.uk')
The Lovely Lingerie Company is the new brand of a very well established online underwear retailer in the UK .
We sell all styles of underwear online: from the very comfortable cotton underwear to the extremely sexy stuff, and this is where the challenge comes from as far as positioning the brand (my challenge) and designing a logo: your challenge this week.
See the requirements below for the design of a clever, friendly and sexy logo for us.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All UK based, 20 to 40 years old
60% women buying all types of underwear for themselves
40% men buying gifts of sexy underwear for their wife, girlfriend (or other female acquaintances with similar statuses...)
As I'm sure you guessed, we need a logo for "The Lovely Lingerie Company"
- the vibes we are looking for (in this order of importance): fashionable, sexy, clever, friendly, contemporary, serious
- when customers see the logo, they must understand that we are selling fashion products
- we absolutely don't want anything remotely vulgar
- we do not want a high-tech feel
- prefer a stand alone logo and words separate, but open to suggestions otherwise
- we instinctively prefer 2D, but will seriously consider 3D if it doesn't come across as "trying too hard"
We'll need at least a PSD (and also an Illustrator file if you can) (hi-res since this will be printed too)