Control Direction is an engineering consulting company that provides project and maintenance services and solutions to the energy, utility, chemical, mining and manufacturing sectors.
The services we provide include
- Operational design and installation solutions for civil, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Control room training and management of client staff competency levels
- Maintenance of plant and equipment including instrumentation, control systems and field equipment.
- Operational risk management
- Professional placement services to place subject matter experts at clients sites at hourly rates or permanently.
Control Direction’s target customers include technical professionals who manage continuously operating process facilities. Examples of these facilities include gas plants, oil refineries, mineral processing plants, water treatment plants, manufacturing facilities and miscellaneous continuous process facilities.
It certainly doesn't sound like party conversation does it? We need a logo that will challenge this cliched type of thinking, that is modern and contemporary.
We need a killer logo [and accompanying color scheme] to use as the anchor graphic for all of our company's marketing, advertising, and communications materials.
We need the logo to be scalable so that it is as instantly recognizable in the icon/thumbnail for an iPhone app as it is on a billboard.
We do not want a clip art or cartoon style logo. What we do might sound nerdy and boring but we want a contemporary but professional logo with these type of attributes.
Look: clean, crisp, modern / contemporary, simple but technical, efficient, powerful.
Feel: human, organic, approachable, stress-/anxiety-reducing, intuitive, easy, fun.
Tone: helpful, reassuring, confident, expert, knowledgeable.
Voice: Warm, comforting, personal, caring, understanding, assertive.