We have used a few different iterations of our current logo for almost 15 years now, and would like to move on to the next iteration keeping true to the blue color.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We would like to give our current logo a makeover, staying true to our blue color. We are a Decorative and Industrial Laminates manufacturing company celebrating our 15th anniversary this year and would like to give our image a face lift with a refreshed logo that is modern yet classic enough to look good for several years to come. We also sell Plywoods.
- Incorporation of blue color, but not light blue.
- Modern, minimalistic, but classic enough too.
- Usage of simple colors. Only 2 colors recommended.
- The logo's artwork should make some sense and should not be just an abstract design so that if we remove the company's name and just advertise the logo's artwork, people should be able to make out which company's logo it is of.
- Professional look, a feel for B2C Company.
- A variation with a matching background, dark background, light background, black as well as white background.
- Final logo delivered in the following file formats: .eps, .psd, .jpg, .gif, .tif, .bmp and .png. ".ai" format would be also preferred if possible.
- Font files of fonts used.
- Logo should not be complex.
- Nothing too flashy.
- Try to avoid usage of Red and Green colors.