Minus is excellent and quick to respond to all inquiries.
- alejandro p
How Smoot started their logo design journey
We are bidding site were customers can buy bids that they can use to bid on products. the price of the product increases buy one penny each time and when the timer ends it the last bidder wins. We sell retail sponsored products and gift cards and give the customer discounts to the retail locations.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All people interested in shopping and getting a great deal.
I want ideas so feel free to have some fun with it. However here are some thoughts that i had about direction.
* Should be elegant like a designer or retail brand but yet fun and exciting like the competitive buying site that it is.
* I thought it would be fun to play off the B&R of bidretail for a symbol.
* i also thought maybe a logo with a b on a sphere/circle that would act as a bid symbol as well. (like the symbol for the bids that the customers buy to bid)
* I also was interested in a good looking simple text format logo like groupon.com
* Or a combo of any of the above.
Like i said be creative, have some fun and i will give you feedback as quickly as the thoughts are submitted.
Thanks you all for your time and i am excited to see what you come up with.