Marian was a pleasure to work with. He is speedy in response and really goes the extra mile to provide his reasoning and feedback as to why he created you work for YOU.
- Dark Roast Creative
Amazing submissions across the board and amazing follow-up & review!
Very professional work!
Justoneue was very responsive and accommodating. It was very easy working with him and we are happy with our logo.
- Ambika Design™
Ambika was great; she was patient and listened to my needs to create a great logo for my business.
- Creative Bob
I wanted something that would put forward the ethos of my company and Creative Bob hit the mark. He is a very creative artist who provided multiple drafts and was more than willing to adjust his designs to meet my needs. He was very quick to get back with variations and changes and I'm extremely happy with the logo he designed for me.
How Dark Roast Creative started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I'm a freelance portrait, landscape and lifestyle photographer!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Makes you think, the two pet imprints - takes you a second to see
- Go wild, the more creative/original the better!
- I'd like to see logos with my initials V and C (play around with the letters! Fuse them, mesh them into a unique logo)
- If you can avoid the use of cameras? (If you have a KICK ASS concept that includes a camera then thats fine)
- Abbreviate my name if you can? (vinccam, VC, etc.)
- instagram handle is @vinccam