She really helped to make my vision come to life in my logo - it is EXACTLY what I wanted!! She also was very quick to respond and listened to the feedback I provided. I would definitely recommend and work with her again!
How gingerontheglo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Spray tanning company
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cosmetics & Beauty
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
(must be spelled with hyphens like this and both G's capitalized)
1. West Coast/Coastal/California vibe
2. VW bus (blue preferably) driving to the left at about a 45 degree angle – so you can see the front of the bus/VW logo and the entire side.
3. A red head on the driver’s side with elbow hanging out and other hand holding a spray tan gun out the window. I attached a photo of the spray tan that I would like to use. I also attached a photo of a card with little dots and stars that I would like to be coming out of the gun.
4. I want the red hair flowing in the wind out the window to the right – maybe it could be curly and resemble ocean waves. I attached a picture I like of the wavy red hair and face of the driver.
5. Circular beachy background with palm trees and the ocean, maybe a sunset