Very nice working with Brint'X, helpful and love the design.
The alreday well matured original pitch was updated swiftly upon feedback. risalrisaldi got what we were after and communicated professionally, friendly, supportive and efficient. We're very happy with the result and the overall experience. For a potential future contest we'll defenitly invite risalrisaldi to participate.
How roxndog started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Clothes and accessory brand for dogs
- Our clothing and accessories area made in sustainable manner, made from recycled materials, organic and natural fabrics. And made by ethical producers.
- We make clothes and accessories that dogs need for their well being. Example: clothing to keep from beign cold or wet from rain. Harness to keep them safe.
- Clothing line is basics with a touch of cuteness. Urban, modern and sophisticated.
- Our target audience are dog owners, from 24-35 years old, mainly women, with mid to high income.
- The name in the logo is a combination of my name Rox (Roxana) and Dogs. Feel free to replace the 'N' in the logo. Rox and Dogs must stay.
- I am looking for a logo that is visible in the label of a garment. Garments are small, so the label will also be small. Besides, the web, social media, etc
- Our background color identity is pastel yellow. Background color on IG, FB and Web.
- I rather don't have the logo dog breed specific.
- I would like to have a logo that in the future I can make a shorter/smaller version of it. Could be just an image, a letter, something that stands out in the logo and its recognizable on its on.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I attach a logo I made myself, this is for reference. I was looking for a clean and easy to read design.