Great work, and integrates change requests well into the design theme.
- Patrick Flanagan
How EcoHouse started their logo design journey
EcoHouse Santa Fe
EcoHouse Santa Fe is a construction company based in Santa Fe, NM that specializes in high performance green building. We are a leader in building homes that boast unparalleled energy efficiency and are also healthy environments for their inhabitants. We pride ourselves in using no VOC paint and other non-chemical products throughout the construction of our homes. The building technique we use to achieve such rigorous and groundbreaking standards in energy efficient construction is based off of the German 'Passive Building Science'
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our company targets middle to high income individuals that are generally liberal and open minded. Our audience tends to be environmentally conscious. We are however trying not to look too modern or technical since that may scare away potential clients who are not familiar or comfortable with the new green building movement. We are also attempting stand apart from other construction companies with a more user-friendly and warm look. The winning logo should be clean, memorable, attractive, and of course unique while still looking professional. We are trying to stay away from a "Web 2.0" look.
- The Logo must contain the company name (EcoHouse Santa Fe) and also the phrase "Home Builder".
- The phrase "Santa Fe" does not necessarily have to be completely incorporated with "EcoHouse" (but it can of course. Whatever looks/works best).
- We have attached an image of our current logo whose basic colors we would like to keep but we are open to slight deviations. Although it would be nice to see some sort of deviation of the current house used in the logo, we are also very open to fresh ideas.
- The phrase "Sustainable, Energy Efficient, and Healthy" does not have to be but can be in the new logo
- The preferred file format would be a very high resolution and layered .pdf. (We are looking to print banners/signs as well as small business cards and letterheads)