Pays attention to detail. Listens to what we want. Great response time. Always did what we asked in a timely manner. He really made the fine tuning process easy and gave us a lot of options. We love our new logo.
Guinandra did a wonderful job our our design and then really brought it home by implementing our feedback and getting it exactly the way we wanted it. We'd definitely work with him again!
Excellent designer and super responsive to feedback and any changes we needed. 10/10 would work with again -- thank you!
was quick and polite.
How v12zagato started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Cars & Legends (or "Cars and Legends")
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am a 3D-modeller/artist. It is my hobby to design automotive sculptures. The idea is to start a new website where I can show my automotive sculptures to the people.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- A text logo in a vintage and/or retro style.
- Only text, stylish and playful. Don't use silhouettes of a car, only text is enough.
- The slogan is not necessary in principle. But can be used if you keep it small, like the logo of Compact Customs (see my references, this logo is one of my favourite logo styles).
- Keep the vector lines smooth and straight, without effects.
- Don't use special effects like "rough" or "paint" effects
- The logo must be able to stand on its own (means without slogan and other things around the logo).