Scribe Software provides application and data integration software to over 5,000 businesses world-wide.
We're coming out with a new product platform that is completely web based targeted specifically at businesses and partners who need to integrate cloud/internet based business applications to other cloud business applications and/or on premise business applications (also known as "hybrid" integrations). The new platform will allow customers to quickly and easily create integrations via a graphical interface so they can focus on business process instead of coding up custom integrations.
There are infinite combinations of applications and we can't be expert in all of them. Our new platform will have easy to use tools for developers and software companies to write custom connectors and packaged integration solutions to sell in the Scribe Online Store so that customers can just pay, download the solution, configure, and run. We want customers to manage their business, not their data.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're targeting the mid-market/enterprise customer who wants an easy, solution based integration tool for their business applications - these customers will generally have one or more Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications they need to link to other SaaS applications or back to their applications in the office.
The evaluators and purchasers of the product will have deep expertise in business systems and IT operations and are sophisticated in the use of technology, cloud/SaaS platforms, and business operations. These tend to be practice leads, technical/business upper management, or senior level architects/analysts/programmers.
- Clean design that incorporates the words "Scribe Online"
- Would like something that conveys strong, sleek, and forward thinking. In other words, we want the purchasers to feel good about their choice, appear executive and professional to their peers, and as leaders in their choice of technology.
- It can be a little edgy and have a "cool factor" but nothing that would look dated in a year or two, geeky, or overly ironic (like using the font from the "Tron" movie).
- No cartoony/anime type characters, mascots, etc.
- Would prefer that the coloring use the Scribe corporate color palette or is complimentary (Green: R159,G197,B86 and Blue: R62,G106,B154).
- Would prefer the font for Scribe Online is complimentary to the Gotham font (doesn't need to be Gotham but cannot clash visually when next to it in marketing content).
- This will be used on our product pages, the corporate website (http://www.scribesoft.com), print collateral, and logo wear/promotional items. It needs to look clear on light and dark backgrounds, including white and black.
- A play on the corporate logo is okay but not required.