Indra hit the mark right away. He took my ideas and made a creative version. I could tell right away that he had read the brief comments thoroughly. He was very patient with my requests and several color changes. He was also able to give me several different versions of my design. His design always came up on top at every poll which goes to show that I was not the only one impressed. I found that it was easiest to communicate with him when he is online. His communication score was 50% but I think people need to realize that he is on another time zone. Once I figured that out, I timed my responses during those hours and got immediate feedback. It was truly great working with you Indra. Thank you so very much for your time and effort. I wish you many more blessed years of successful design work :) -Adriana
- Harden Nail Design
How highlyrel started their logo design journey
I am helping to build TheStartupAngel.com. One of the elements that we'll need is the logo.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Entrepreneurs, investors, and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Please see the uploaded files for a better idea of the logo concept and color scheme.
More details on the logo:
- The logo is meant to incorporate the letters "S" and "A" (for "Startup Angel")
- The left part of the logo is supposed to indicate an "On" button
- The top right part of the logo should be in the shape of an arrow
- The background of the logo should be transparent.
- Please use the color scheme that is attached for the logo (mostly light blue and light green)