The logo should include the text "Creating Pathways for Entrepreneurial Families". The focus could be on the two words "Creating Pathways".
The logo to be created will be to the right of, or below, the Business
School logo almost all the time. So it must not clash with the Business School logo. The business school logo idea can be
downloaded here: http://www.savagefire.com/images/Un…zontal.eps
The logo should be:
- business oriented
- one or two colours onlyThe logo theme should be:
- growing metaphor (tree, sprout, leaf...)
- business learning
- family oriented (family tree?)
- path to success (abstract path symbolism)
- ruralThe abstract artistic "tree" or "sprout/leaf" metaphor symbolism seems to be an idea that encompasses "rural", "family tree", "growth by learning" idea. Other relevant ideas are welcomed and will be considered as well.
The Business School logo colours are gold, black and green. This new "Creating Pathways" logo does not have to be those colours but it must not clash with the Business school logo.
Logo needs to usable for everything from business cards to embroidery to large signs.
Final file format should be AI or eps