How philipwalton started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Westmont Alumni Network
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Westmont is a nationally ranked, liberal arts college. We are in the process of creating an new social networking site to help our alumni better connect with each other both personally and professionally. The name of the site is "Westmont Alumni Network".
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* We want a very clean logo that includes a symbol next to the words “Westmont Alumni Network”.
* The symbol should convey a network, or connections.
* The logo should be clean, simple, and classic; and clever is a big plus.
* The colors are maroon, white, and gray.
* The font should be ITC Stone Serif or Garamond Premier Pro (or similar if you don’t have those).
* The icon needs to be scalable to look good at sizes as small as 16x16 (favicon) and large enough to go on a T-Shirt or printed material
* The logo should look good as maroon and gray on a white background, but also as white on a maroon background. (The Maroon should be #660A11)
* Take a look at other Westmont branded materials to get an idea of what we like: http://www.westmont.edu http://westmont.edu/brighthope http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/west…94194?mt=8