Our current logo is attached. We have grown quite bothered by the
plainness of this design and basicness of the W over the square. We
also don't like the current text font. We'd like to revamp our logo
with a new color scheme, a new font, and most importantly a memorable
Here are the themes we would like to see:
- a rebrand that fits within our current office theme (see attached
picture of the actual furniture/design of our office)
- "old world" that is modernized and that is fit for a masculine
- a Tuscany "like" landscape and
italian seaside design theme
- organic growth symbolism.
- we would also like to see some ideas that are navigational or
sailing. For example part of a compass - maybe just half of it, cut
down the middle so that 3 points form a "W", they can point West or
north to form a W. see examples) or a W that forms sails.
- we like the sophistication of the olive oil brand attached, but as a
wealth management firm twist.
- nothing to cartoonish or whispy
- We like logos that can serve as a bold emblem, provide masculinity
yet elegance, and a positive color scheme.
Feel free to use those but the interpretation is up to you
as a designer. Surprise us!
Our tagline is:
Prosperity. Independence. Purpose
We do not wish to include it in the logo yet. It's just something to
keep in mind when designing.
ANY LOGOS INCORPORATING W OR OUR NAME IN A NEW WAY ARE ENCOURAGED!