Amazing design! I'm so happy that the design was not exactly how I described it in the brief because it was much, much better that I could have possibly imagined. My team is excited. Definitely gets my recommendation.
Quick turn around and easy to work with.
I got help with my logo and this designer provided several different & creative ideas. Very helpful.
- sophie 95
How rikard m started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Business and entrepreneur friendliness
A business and entrepreneur friendly organization runs a site needing a logo. The site keeps track of various statistics and presents the results of a couple of surveys a year. Everything is related to the business climate in the municipalities of the country.
The target audience of the site is mainly the governing politicians of the municipalities, but also the entrepreneurs themselves and the media.
Each year the municipalities are ranked on how business friendly they are. Examples of factors related to how well the municipalities rank are:
* Tax levels (lower is better)
* How the entrepreneurs perceive the business climate
* How easy it is to find competent new hires
* How good the infrastructure is
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo should
* Contain the Swedish word “FÖRETAGSKLIMAT” (“business climate”) in uppercase characters. It’s actually a compound word and the two words “FÖRETAGS” and “KLIMAT” could potentially be distinct in the actual logo.
* Have at least a minor resemblance with logo of the parent organization. Some color or some shape or something else.
* Look good with the existing color palette of the site. The site url is: http://www.foretagsklimat.se .
* Not contain obvious silhouettes of animals