Great designs and great variety of designs. Very easy to work with. This was a great experience.
great design, perfect for my business
Could not have been an easier process, and Im very happy with the result!
The designer was very prompt at making changes and coming up with unique designs.
Very responsive and creative
How eirik.staff started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Skyvekraft means thrust in Norwegian (like the power generated from a jet or rocket engine). The Norwegian word “Skyvekraft” can be broken into the 2 Norwegian words «skyve» that means pushing/moving and the work «kraft» that means power. The first part of the word «skyve» is also «sky», the Norwegian word for cloud.
The company name reflects what we work with and what we want to do for our customers: We deliver IT consulting services and will also create some software solutions – that is basically helping our customers to leverage their IT solutions in the cloud – and connects these IT solutions together.
We would like that the logo / name can symbolize one or more of the following:
- Connecting the cloud
- Powering / more power to the cloud
- Power / force / improvement to the cloud
- Helping / improving / more power to your business
The logo must work both in B/W and in grayscale/colors.
We work Business to Business – and logo / coloring schemes should be “professional”, yet look “modern” and “innovative” if possible
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are open for designs / logos that either is only a graphic design on the word Skyvekraft or Skyvekraft + a separate graphical symbol/icon.
Some possible ideas, but feel free to come up with other / new ideas:
Logo consisting of symbol + word Skyvekraft:
- A cloud with connections / pads (like circuit board from a cloud
- A cloud that is “moving up” or “accelerating” or has some “power”
- A jet engine fan symbol / drawing / stylized photography
For these variants we assume an icon/symbol + the work Skyvekraft. For such logos (symbol+word) we would like both horizontal ( icon and word next to each other) and square (icon on top of word) design variants.
Logo as word only (no separate symbol):
- The work Skyvekraft written so that Sky part is inside a cloud / part of cloud and kraft part is shown as “power”
- The work Skyvekraft written so that Skyve part shown “movement” and kraft part is shown as “power”