Phil is a great partner and takes the time to understand not just the immediate ask but the underlying ideas behind the ask. A great partner.
Very engaged and responsive. This is what stood out, not just the great artwork, but the deliberate desire on the part of the artist to remain connected.
Thank you Senfrie!
How Bay Life Church started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Instructions To The Church
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
• Do not use cursive fonts for the primary title/name.
• Do not use a stylized cross as the logo.
• Do not turn in simple font only or predominant font focused logos. We've already rejected numerous pieces of text art. (We need something that can stand alone that defines the series)
• Font driven logos may be considered if the text has incorporated art within itself, the swashes, or ligatures that are unique to the design.
• We're looking for is something where the words are complementary to a logo system that can be used without the words if necessary.
About Us: We are a modern baptist church near Tampa, Florida. Our audience is middle US income families. Our church demographics are about 1/2 caucasian, with a balance of multiracial, black, and hispanic families making up the rest. We often seek to incorporate modern design with a more masculine bent.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This logo will need to be fit a logo system that will serve as grounding art for a year-long sermon series in our church. It needs to be able to be multi-colored, but also work as a punch-out or 1 color art. The "slogan" will need to change as the sermon series changes.
Church logo and other recent art attached.
You can see recent sermon art at http://www.baylife.org/calendar--re…-library//