Vision Statement: Our Vision is to be globally recognized as a spiritual center for creating inner peace and unleashing life purpose, to ultimately transform our world.
Mission Statement: We are an open-minded community with authentic mystery school lineage. We provide high-quality training for leaders to access higher consciousness so they can take their impact to a greater level. Through a path of activation, healing and initiation, we support whole-being transformation. By handing down ancient tools and knowledge, we bring people from pain to passion and from a mundane existence to an extraordinary life.
PLEASE NOTE: even though we have selected that our "Industry" is "Religious", we are non-denominational. So please don't get too religious in your design imagery. We are more esoteric and spiritual, but not religious.
Logo Development Thoughts;
Purpose is to get a clear and representative logo/branding, that connects creatively with the vision and mission of our organization. We envision a Simple, clean style, reproducible logo focused on the “M” of Mysterium, but that also captures the sense of mystery and spirit. It needs to be hip, as this is a center based in Los Angeles.
We have a couple thoughts on directions you can play with (some very basic sketches attached). We’d like to see you come up with more unique designs for the “M” logo playing with these ideas, but making them more interesting:
1. A phoenix bird rising, with the “M” being the Wings of the phoenix
2. Working with the Tree of Life Template (see attached)
3. A more geometric approach, such as using a Hexagon (that looks like a cube, see attached)
4. A geometric approach of an Octagon (also based on the Tree of Life, see attached)
5. Is there a good way of combining the Phoenix bird idea with an Octagon template (ie, combine options 1 and 4)?
6. These are just some ideas, but you can show us other options as well if you feel you can come up with a great design that captures the essence, but that diverges from the above.
Let your creativity tap in to something really new. Have fun with it! We look forward to seeing what you come up with and giving some good feedback to the artists who submit design concepts for this contest.
Primary Color should be Blue: R14, G0, B159, and then purple and white are options to complement and accent this