Artmin was incredibly responsive, interactive and flexible throughout the process. Not only did he work with our suggestions, but also offered suggestions of his own that absolutely made it into the final product. When we need 99 designs again, we will be sure to let Artmin know and will invite him to our next contest.
- Brido Design
Brido Designs was aesthetically on point, a good communicator, and a pleasure to work with. Recommend!
How ministry C started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Example slogans: "In shells we trust", "Salute the Root", "Pop shells and carry on" - no need to include if you don't think it looks good or works.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo is for a computer hacker conference, named "Unrestcon".
The organising members are the "Ministry of Unrest", with titles such as "Minister of Shells", "Minister of Counter-Counter Intelligence", "Minutemaster General", "Master of Cultural Assimilation", "Minister of Obscure Sockets", "Beardmaster General"...
The organisers of the conference will be adorned in Cult-ish robes, with the logo.
- UK Government military industrial complex/ defence meets pseudo cult/religious elements with Orwellian overtones
- 1984 / big brother / thoughcrime / doublespeak
- Prominent use of the "#" symbol (google "root shell", "gaining shell access", "popping shells" for more info)
- Heavy hacker culture bent
- Cult robes, cult elements
- Harry Potter meets computer hackers
- Dark/black colours with red, white/gold accents if wanted. Up to you.
- See uploaded files for more iconography
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Will need to get merch and a website done too at some stage.