Please read full description first. This is a short summary only and does not contain all the important details!
We are looking for a logo for a new kind of a game named G b a n g a, handmade non-reality.
The following keywords are important: pervasive, fun, social, play, multimedia, cross-media, handmade, paper cut out, movement and location.
The logo should be crazy, unique and completely different from existing games and new web 2.0 companies.
G b a n g a
We are looking for a logo for an alternate reality game (ARG) named G b a n g a.
The logo is used on screens (very small on mobile phones and on websites and on paper (low-quality ink-jet printers).
If possible, the logo can be used separate from the brand name and a tag line.
The following keywords are important for the design concept:
- pervasive: it is digital/virtual and real
- fun: it is fun to play
- social: you play it with friends and others
- play: it is a game, not too serious
- multimedia: it uses all forms of media you can imagine
- cross-media: it is digital/virtual and real
- handmade, paper cut out: we play with virtual imperfection (not slick web 2.0, nor Flash-style!)
- movement, location: everything is on the move; run, escape, hide...
- a symbol/icon
- as to work on small screens with low contrast
- hi-quality version has to use colors
- also, it has to work in black/white-only, too
- a as crazy as possible logo (this is not for a financial institute!)further, see description section
- not web 2.0-stylish
- not Flash-stylish
- not a text logo