Looking for a brand identity for web, print, biz cards. The brand needs to be modern, fresh, fun and unique. The brand and image that is associated with CraKa events needs to ooze confidence and professionalism. Will need vector, jpg & eps formats. Successful logo designer will be offered opportunity to design website, business cards and print materials.
Use this as an opportunity to express yourself!!
CraKa Events is an event management and catering company based in Canberra, Australia. The name CraKa comes from the names of the two directors- Craig and Kaliegh. CraKa delivers high quality, no bullshit event management services. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients and the success of their events.
The brand needs to reflect this professionalism and no-nonsense attitude to the way we do business. Please make the brand modern, fresh and fun. It needs to evoke a sense of value, quality and trust in people.
I want CraKa to be the focus of the brand and then Events to sit underneath as a sub heading preferrably in a different font. I was thinking something like the R and K would be long- fall below the other text and that Events would sit between these two elongated letters.
See my very simple hand drawn idea
This brand needs to be fun as most of the events we organise are just that!! I want to see along with the text a graphic element. The name CraKa obviously lends itself to using some sort of cracker image which I dont mind but am also happy to consider other options. I just dont want it to look tacky!
The logo will be applied to all other small business branding needs- website, business cards, clothing, promotional material, stationary. The successful designer will be offered the first opportunity to design all of the above.
• Must be functional for both print (color, B&W, greytone) and web
• Submissions should be in vector format for resizing purposes
• Modern designs that are fun, creative, unique and colourful
• CraKa to be the key word and Events as the subheading/tagline.
• If an icon is used/developed it should be simple, unique, fresh and relevant- I dont mind the use of a cracker but also happy to see other ideas
• Bright exciting colours- but not tacky
• Anything to complex
• Clip art or anything that looks like or has the feel of cheap, tacky, and/or careless design work