Muy contento con el trabajo realizado por Ladoblede. Responde inmediatamente a los mensajes que hemos enviado, es capa de interpretar a la perfección los cambios que pedíamos, y a plasmado la idea que le dimos para nuestro logo. Sin duda volveremos a contar con el para el próximo diseño.
great job, really a pleasure to work with you
Awesome designer and loved my logo!
It was pleasure working with DesignSketch. The service was great and changes requested were all done in a timely manner.
How TCIL (Tinplate) started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Not clear - options could be (1) TCIL (2) tinplate company (3) tinplate (4) tinplate India (5) The Tinplate Company Of India Limited. However, we are open to discuss any other option as well.
What’s your company slogan?
"tinplate you can trust". However, we are open to have the logo without a slogan as well. If you think a slogan will help, we are open to look at any other slogan as well.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Introduction - Our Company is 'The Tinplate Company of India Limited' (http://www.tatatinplate.com). We already have a corporate logo, however, we would like to have a new one because the existing one does not convey the desired message.
We were incorporated in 1920 and in four years time will be celebrating 100 years. We are part of the Tata Group of Companies based out of India.
Business - Manufacturing of tinplate for making tin cans used for packaging both edible (for example, edible oil, fruit pulps, baby foods, dry fruits, carbonated and non carbonated soft drinks, sweets, etc) and non-edible products (paints, pesticides, battery, aerosol cans for shaving / deodorants / sprays etc).
Message we want to communicate with our new logo -
1) Eco-friendly, green packaging medium
2) Quality & customer driven
3) Trust / Values (Tata Values being Pioneering, Integrity, Unity, Excellence, Responsibility)
Target audience -
a. Can fabricators (they manufacture cans out of tinplate sheets)
b. Brand Owners (they decide what packaging medium to use for their products)
c. Retail market (they display/sell goods packaged in tin cans)
d. End Consumers (buy edible/non-edibles packaged in tin cans)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• We want a logo which is simple & attractive, has a professional & aesthetic look and conveys an impactful message.
• It should convey the identity of the Company in a simple manner which is easy for all key stakeholders (customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and community) to understand.
• The logo should stand out and must have an easy recall and association with our business.
• The logo should NOT be anything which resembles a closed image confined by a boundary (for