What a fantastic experience! This was our first time with 99designs and, obviously, with Aries too. Both were the best thing that could have happened for us. The process brought a wave of excitement like we've never experienced before. The process was smooth, Aries was professional, courteous, patient with us as newbies, and very, very easy to work with. Can't recommend her highly enough!
How Josh Skinner started their logo design journey
We need a logo that represents our hard-working, Rich Internet Application production company that will be suitable for online and print media.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a logo for our website and our print stuff (ie business cards, etc). We develop Rich Internet Applications for local people looking to form an old-fashioned relationship (ie face to face). We'd like it to be more rustic than webby. The message we're shooting for focuses on a strong work-ethic. We'refrom Iowa (where the farmers live) and we want to be true to ourroots.
- The following site exibits the right rustic feeling http://www.prospectdenim.com
- More Realistic - Less Glossy
- Portrays hard-working
- Maybe something farm-like
- No required colors (although green and orange are good)
- Corn seed sacks might be a good inspiration
- Vector format usable in the Adobe suite of products
- Uber gloss
- We don't want people to think we're a farming or corn seed site (we make internet applications and websites)