EEROZ is an exciting iPhone/Android app (on going project) which creates links between real time and geolocalized help needs with real life heroes.
In other words, Eeroz app enables people to help each other, physically or by sharing objects.
1. Ema needs a mixer now in order to finish preparing her diner.
She calls for help on EEROZ app.
Kelly has a food mixer that isn't used today, and she sees the problem of Ema on her smartphone. She can lend it to Ema... and she becomes a heroine!
2. Ethan needs help to carry a big fridge in his flat!
He calls for help on EEROZ app.
Justin & Jeff are close to Ethan and they see his problem on their smartphone. They're coming to help Ethan... and they are now heroes!
In real life, anyone can be a hero.
Note that EEROZ app will be totally free.
Target audiences are people (male/female, mostly 15-35 years old) who use smartphones apps.
We are looking for a logo which will represent our new app (iPhone/Android).
Your challenge? To match the Comics / Marvel spirit with a web 2.0 design!
Two different deliverable items are expected:
1. A logo version for our future website
2. An iPhone/Android app icon (conform to the iPhone application specifications with Retina display support & relevant Android application specifications)
We like the idea that a character (e.g. a superhero) could represent our emblem and be easily recognizable.
Concerning the Web version: the name "eeroz" must be included in the logo. No baseline/footline is envisaged.
- Key ideas: superhero, comics, 'anyone can be a hero'
- Overall appearance: 'web 2.0 trends', simple, modern & fun. Not too over-ornate.
- Colours: no constraints (comics compliant)
- File format: .jpg or .png + vector format (adobe illustrator) .ai would be really appreciated. Otherwise, high resolution layered .psd (RGB).
We have fun creating this app and we hope you will have fun working on our logo! Get creative!