How Steve Skonning started their logo design journey
Need logo for website, which will also be in all banners and incorporated in everything that we do. It will be the marque for the station. Every ad, banner, business card and our interactive website will have this logo.
Radio Free Frisco (.com)
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Must check out our website http://www.radiofreefrisco.com to experience our interactive website/radio station where customers can request music and have it play w/i minutes. We need the design to be catchy but not too wild. We play everything in music basically...alternative, rock, 60s,70s, 80s, pop-country, R&B and so on..The town of Frisco, Texas is an up and coming suburb of Dallas with a population of 100,000 soon to be 250,000 in 5-10 years. Median income of town 100-150K+, young families but very hip and outgoing.
- Radio Free Frisco
- slogan of "All Request Music", "All Frisco, all of the time" or "Frisco's Only Internet Radio Station"
- slogan could be "Frisco's Request Only Internet Radio Station"
- Color scheme of a navy blue with shadows was used previously...see website.open to new ideas and color scheme
- Style...professional, a little hip, with the times, catchy
- Might incorporate city logo somewhat inside logo (mirrored, not copied) see Frisco Texas website http://www.ci.frisco.tx.us/Pages/Default.aspx
- A logo that shouts at us
- Wild and crazy
- overly sexy