Great designer. All your hard work is much appreciated.
- eric My
Estou muito feliz e satisfeita com o meu projeto. Muito obrigada!
Created a very beautiful logo and great communication.
Very pleasant experience.
Nicole could not have been more helpful, nicer or more in-tune to what I was looking for. I cannot recommend Nicole enough.
How sandra.cassios started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Sandra Bettina Weddings & Events
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Description of Business
Sandra Bettina Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company. Our primary focus is on weddings and related events (engagement parties, bridal showers, bachelor / bachelorette parties). Additionally, we offer planning and design services for birthday and Christmas parties , baby showers and any other special occasions that deserve extra attention. We focus on custom and personalized weddings and events where details and unique touches matter.
“Sandra Bettina Weddings & Events” – the beginning of each word needs to be capitalized (S,B,W,E).
We focus on the client that loves details, glamour and simple modern elegance as much as we do. Our client cares about perfection, aesthetics and an unforgettable, special feeling when recalling their event. We describe our customers as lovers of fashion and beauty, and all things fun and fabulous.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As a new business we need a logo for promotional use on the website, business cards, and all other print materials. The logo needs to be easy to read, simple and pretty in addition to the requirements listed below.
1) A horizontal, rectangular logo. Ideally “Sandra Bettina” will be one line on top of “Weddings & Events”
2) Fonts: Ideally the font will be a soft (and bubbly) script but it MUST maintain a glamorous look and be legible. Another option is to write “Sandra Bettina” in script font and “Weddings & Events” in block
3) Colours: Our ideal logo will be gold writing on a white background. If it is the right logo some faint blush or peach color could work as well. Ideally our business cards will be foiled one day so it must work with that concept.
4) Design: We’re looking for a simple but glamorous and eye catching logo that will appeal to the target audience as outlined above. If a monogram or design of some sort can be incorporated that would be ideal.
5) Examples: With the attached examples the likes are the script and colors, the simple yet noticeable and eye-catching design and the horizontal nature of the logo.