In need of a solid looking logo for my new interactive marketing agency called Right Here Interactive that uses some type of symbol as a metaphor to illustrate "right here" as the destination without using a compass or a target symbol or arrow or something. Help me discover the metaphor and build a brand new brand....
Right Here Interactive
I am creating a new Interactive Marketing Agency. I need a stronglogo that conveys the idea that if a company wants to get measurablemarketing that drives results, they need look no further than RightHere Interactive. They need video, right here. They need website,right here. They need marketing software, right here. You get theidea. I'll state it a few times, the logo needs a symbol that issimple, yet is not a target or compass, or map or something. Can youdo it? Can you deliver on the promise?
- A stong, bold look.
- Overstated Simplicity.
- Legible from the smallest size to the largest billboard. Can be embroidered (no fine detail).
- A symbol for the "Right Here" that emphasizes the one stop shop for interactive marketing services.
- Here are some logos I dig!- Mint
- Colors I like- Dark (almost black) Gray
- *But not all together mind you.
- Delivery should be in Vector format (Adobe Illustrator File) along with any off the shelf font(s) you may be using. I have a Mac.
- A target symbol
- A compass symbol
- more than two colors
- Drop Shadows
- Outer/Inner Glows