We are a website that is a hub for all things gluten-free. Currently, our site is full of information on Celiac Disease/gluten intolerance/gluten sensitivity. We will be linking to other gluten-free websites, such as: medical information sites, blogs, recipes, products, reviews, books, etc. We will eventually be having a newsletter, and hope to sell products on our site that we believe in.
We will be redesigning our whole website in the future, so this could lead to future project/s.
Newly diagnosed with Celiac Disease/gluten intolerance or gluten sensitivity. Relatives and friends who want to understand more. Those who have been living with Celiac Disease/gluten intolerance or gluten sensitivity for a while.
This will be a website about mostly food. We want them to be hungry.
Also, medical professionals/dietitians who already know of Celiac Disease and want to send their patients to our site for information and help, as well as medical professionals/dietitians who want to get more informed.
We want a logo that is authoritative, but also accessible. The newly diagnosed should feel the information is reliable. But the people who have been coming to our site for a while should feel happy to come back to check out information, articles, products and recipes. We want a feel of going to your best friend who is really smart, always well-informed, reads a lot, but never makes you feel dumb for not being as smart. Her door is always open, and she always has coffee brewing and pours you a cup as you come in to talk in her kitchen. You always look for an excuse to go visit.
Things we like:
1. We seem to like oranges and yellows. Please look at our current website to see how we want it to interact. http://www.glugleglutenfree.com
2. Mostly women look for information, but not ONLY women. We want it to appeal to both sexes while being very slightly slanted feminine.
3. Please include the TM with the circle for trademark. (see attached files)
What we don't want:
1. No strong pinks. If it's included, it would have to be well incorporated to not stand out.
2. No red circle with a slash over a wheat stalk. It's been done too much already.
3. No cartoon characters.
Other than that, please be creative. We love creativity. Please see attached files for what we have been using as logos, as well as look at the website above. But don't feel you need to stick with what we have been using.