jn7_85's first iteration was directionally correct but needed refinements. They did a great job listening to and incorporating our feedback through several iteratoins. In particular, I was impressed by their ability to translate our abstract emotional concepts into a concrete design. Additionally, they went above what we requested for number of outputs and pulled together what I would expect from a professional. We would recommend jn7_85 to anyone without hesitation!
How rhealth started their logo design journey
Looking for a very clean, fun, fresh logo for a health program. Raw foods, plant diet program.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The program is "The RevitaLive Plan". The program introduces people to a living foods lifestyle as well as helps people lose weight.
The design should have fruits and vegetables in mind.
- We want to have leafy green vegetables be part of the logo... whether they replace a letter or are just a part of it, that is great.
- Colors are green, plus light fun colors... like yellows, blues, etc.
- Style is fresh, I almost want to be able to eat the logo (LOL!)
- Needs to say "The RevitaLive Plan"
- Would like to have a hard vowel line over the second "i" so people know that it is "live" like alive.