Fantastic designer! DGTL is creative, responsive, professional, prompt and goes the extra mile to meet our needs. We highly recommend DGTL and look forward to future projects with this awesome designer!
How fathomdigital started their logo design journey
Design a logo for "AudioPoint", a new company that sells high-tech audio installations for stores and events. Logo should include up to 3 colours/tones and reduce/monochrome well. I've provided examples of what we like.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
AudioPoint is a high-tech, new-media company run by web strategy and marketing guys. We wanted to sell a product, and now we have one. We sell high-end audio/visual technology for boutique stores. We need a brand!
Our flagship product is "directed audio beam generators" which "point" sound in a specific area, making them great for stores and galleries. Think of it as a "sound spotlight" projecting to an area of 1m squared.
Deliverable 1: 4-colour Logo (winner will need to deliver EPS)
- Anything from the "Jott" logo upwards on this page is a good reference of the quality and style: http://www.smashingmagazine.com/200…ive-logos/
- We are web 2.0 workers, so we appreciated the style of common web 2.0 logos (think: 37signals, 9rules) that use clean vector lines.
- The logo will be used on printed collateral (cards, brochures) plus our website
- Non-standard clean, sans or tech font (i.e. no helvetica or VAG rounded please, I could do that myself). Find something we haven't seen before :)
- Icon plus wordmark would be good, otherwise a logotype integrating design and font