A new online magazine, ArtOfBabel.com, targeted at systems integration software developers, architects and business stake holders requires a site/corporate logo and site favicon. We already have a significant number of readers, new visitors, and interest from the industry at-large!
Refer to http://ArtOfBabel.com for site layout and overall color scheme.
I need a logo to replace the one that's there now and a favicon. The logo must be contemporary yet remain readable - the name 'Art Of Babel' must be present in/on/around/near the main logo and must be readable.
I am open to suggestions about the site's color scheme.
The logo must reflect the 'babel' aspect of the name. Babel in this sense conveys communications, a connected and smarter way of getting things done. Communicating with trading partners, other businesses, using state of the art systems integration approaches.
I am open to using human or human-like figures in/on/near/around the logo. Hand(s), finger(s) etc are ok too. These are not required, but feel free to incorporate them if you like.
The logo may be used in print, and on a business card, so the color scheme should lend itself to simplification, or conversion to black, gray, and white.
The favicon can be inspired by the logo so it does not need to contain the same elements - it just needs to capture the essence of the main logo. The size of the favicon can be either 16x16 or 32x32 pixels (source file does not have to match this size, but the image must be clear at these sizes).
- Require logo and favicon a logo, as described in the Description
- The name of the site is Art Of Babel and the URL is http://ArtOfBabel.com - the logo needs to include the name at the very least and can use the URL as a tag line, or prominently feature the name since it is an integral part of the overall brand.
- I prefer source files in **layered** PSD(PhotoShop) files.
- Include a transparent alpha mask since the background may not always be white.
- Files should be modifiable - meaning that if you use vector graphics, please include their source in separate layer(s).
- Refer to the description for complete details about the logo's layout.
- Image can be any size, but must be readable at published size of about 300x50 pixels
- Loud or obnixious colors
- Flattened/non-layered source files