****In your designs please provide variations of your design both incorporating and not incorporating the pictorial mark in the word "Article". For example...a quill pen for the letter "l" in article. (Think outside the box)
Pictorial mark and logo design for the word "Article"
Article - meaning, a written composition on a specific topic forming part of a publication...think writer, article, publication...In preparing an abstract mark or pictorial, this should be symbolically conveyed.
We would prefer this process for each designer and would like the designer to think outside the box so to speak.
The word for the logo is: Article
1) Concept: 3 - 5 logo options presented.
2) Variations: explorations of chosen concepts
3) Refine: refinement of chosen variation.
4) Produce: colors finalized, final files finished and delivered (EPS, PSD, original illustrator work files.)
- Design needs to be clean, attractive and rich looking.
- Abstract mark or pictorial to compliment logo.
- Design vector high quality.
Logo should have:
- A visual icon;
- Option to capitalize the "A" in article.
FORMATS: We will need this in ai (illustrator - vector) and psd formats with all the layers separate and in tact please, do not flatten thanks.
We will leave feedback at least once per day. We will eventually address all submissions.
* - This submission concept should not be further pursued.
** - This submission does not capture our goals. Please provide other concepts.
*** - This submission is quality work, but only partially captures our design goals. Provide variations of this design.
**** - This submission has successfully captured some or most of our stated goals. This is definitely a concept worth building on.
***** - This submission will be considered as a finalist as our logo in awarding the contest.
Thanks, I look forward seeing some great designs and to working with you!