Full of creativity, hard work and patience, he gave the best of himself always focused on getting the main concept and business relationship. I got the best design I could imagine!
How post3F started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The logo will be used for a website that sells GoPro accessories and for our own GoPro accessories brand.
Our target audience is active people who like different activities like snowboarding, skateboarding, hiking, diving, kiting, surfing etc.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We want the logo to be suitable for black and white (so it can be used at both dark and light backgrounds), plus a green element in the logo (a letter, a symbol etc.).
Please make both a light and a dark logo: put the dark logo on white background, and the light background on 1b2e47
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Not too much small details
- Perferrably not a square design
- Suitable for both dark and light backgrounds
- The name should be the main element of the logo
- Not required: a small detail that tells our customers something about our brand: like for example an O shaped like a camera lens, or the M shaped like a mountain, or a GoPro mount in the logo (see the GOPOLE attached)
- You can choose between capital letters or small letters
- We prefer bold fonts, not too thin